Monday, July 23, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme held by BookDate where you've read or are currently reading over the last week. Don't forget to join in and meet up with some fellow bloggers and leave some love on their posts as well!

What I Read Last Week:




I read The Last Days of Jack Sparks by Jason Arnopp last week. It was an ARC that I got ages ago but just now got around to reading. I'm happy I finally did as I logged it in as a 4 out of 5 star read. I'd recommend this one to anyone who likes thrillers, modern stories with social media as a major selling point, or characters with massive personalities. 

What I'm Reading Currently:


I got this ARC in the mail a few days ago. I liked the cover so I decided to immediately start reading even though I had no idea what it was about. I'm only on chapter 3 currently but I like it so far. It has an extremely unique premise and I'm loving Princess Cora and her personality already!

Up Next:

I really have no idea what I'm going to read next. I usually don't plan monthly TBR's because I never, ever stick to them. I just go out on a whim and pick a book that has a cover that draws me in and I read from there. :)

And that's it, folks! My first IMWAYR post! I'm headed on over to everyone who posted in the linky to get better acquainted with my fellow book bloggers. See you soon! 

No comments:

Comente ~