Monday, October 8, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme held by Bookdate where you share what you've read or are currently reading over the last week. Don't forget to join in and meet up with some fellow bloggers and leave some love on their posts as well!

What I read last week:


Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green. I really enjoyed it. You can see a review on it here. Solid 4/5 stars!


What I'm currently reading:


The Fever King by Victoria Lee. I got this ARC super early. I'm only on chapter two but it hooked me rather quickly. If this isn't on your radar yet, it needs to be. You can see what it's about on Goodreads.

Hope everyone has a great week! Don't forget to leave a link so I can check out your newest post! 

No comments:

Comente ~