Monday, October 29, 2018

Trapped With You - BLOGOWEEN


We have one more day until Halloween! I feel like October has seriously flown by on a witch's broom! I feel bad because I didn't get any candy to hand out to the children but I've had so much other stuff on my mind I didn't even think about it until now.
Hopefully I won't have too many disappointed kids show up tomorrow! You can find the prompts and more information here. The blog host for this prompt can be found here.

The prompt is all about characters you'd want to be trapped in a haunted house with.

1. Dimitri Belikov - The Vampire Academy series

He's hot and he's strong as hell. I imagine him keeping me distracted in multiple different ways to avoid being scared. ;)

2. Ronald Weasley - Harry Potter

Every group needs a funny person in it. If you don't have comic relief you're all bound to go crazy while trapped inside. True?


3. Feyre - ACOTAR
And I'd need a badass female beside me because Lord knows I'd need someone to watch my back if I watch theirs. I'd trust her with my lifeeeeeeee.


I'm sure there are some more, but those are definitely my top three. A weird group of people. I'm not saying we'd survive, but I know I'd be in good company.  

Which characters would you pick to be stuck in a haunted house with you?

No comments:

Comente ~